Making Health a Reality for the people of Himachal Pradesh
- Respect for human rights and social justice
- Socio Economic development with ecological conservation
- Creating demand for public health system
- Optimum utilization of resources for integrated and holistic development
Distributive Justice in health care programmes leading to self-reliance of the community and increased community participation.
- To fulfill the needs of the community with optimum utilization of existing resources.
- To create an environment for building up a people's movement through effective networking, lobbying, campaigning and grassroots mobilization.
- To help in evolution of low cost, appropriate and people oriented health programmes in harmony with the traditional knowledge and skills of community.
- To provide support services to community development programmes taken up by the grass root level voluntary organizations.
- To conduct research and studies on various aspects of social development and initiate advocacy with the state government.
- To provide training, education and capacity building of the community with regard to their rights and demands.
- To strengthen voluntary organizations working in the area of health and social development.
- To enhance the collaboration between Government and Voluntary organizations.
- To play a major role in the larger area of social justice, environment and sustainable development.
- To work for the development, welfare and education of children in need and distress.
- To work for the attainment/protection of the rights of the children.
- To work of the welfare of disabled person and protection of their rights.