Childline Solan 1098
CHILDLINE Project was introduced by CHILDLINE India Foundation Mumbai with Himachal Pradesh Voluntary Health Association from March, 2012 with the installation of Toll Free No.1098 at HPVHA Head Office. The Project is supported by Ministry of Women & Child Development.
- To respond to children in emergency situations.
- To provide telephonic counseling.
- To respond to children undergoing any sort of exploitation like child labour, street children, child victims of flesh trade, children in institutions etc.
- To intervene the cases and match the available resources according to case requirement.
- To provide needful facilities like shelter homes, education, medical assistance, repatriation, emotional support and guidance etc.
- To create a structure and environment which ensures the protection of the rights of child as mentioned or ratified in the UN convention on the Rights of the child and Juvenile Justice (Care & Protection of Children) Act, 2000.
- To provide a platform for networking amongst organization and also create a child friendly relation.
- To create awareness among masses about Child Rights & about the activities of Childline.
- To bring together Govt. & Voluntary Organization for making the environment & System to work according to the need of time and direct the nation builders toward a more secured path for children.
- CHILDLINE 1098 expressions on the Distt. Official website of Distt. Solan.(www.solan.nic.in)
- Formation of volunteer groups of different college students.
- The Project Co-ordinator was interviewed on 90.4 FM and talked about CHILDLINE 1098 services and activities, cases and major initiatives.
- For effective awareness CHILDLINE, Solan took the initiative and CHILDLINE logo displayed on Anand Cinema Hall at Solan where the logo displayed every day before every movie show.
- CHILDLINE made the link on face book to play more active role in child's life.
- Circular Issued by the Superintendent of Police to all DSP's, SHO's and Police Chowkies of Solan regarding the celebration of Dosti Week. (Dated: 17-11-2012
- Circular Issued by the Deputy Director of Education, Solan regarding the visibility of CHILDLINE 1098 toll free no. on the each and every school Notice Board. Dated:18-03-2013)
- Circular issued by the District Program me Officer to Representatives of Six Children homes regarding the visibility of CHILDLINE, 1098 toll free No. of Solan Distt. (Dated:25-03-2013)
- Circular issued by the District Program me Officer,WCD regarding awareness and IEC campaign on 1098 to the CDPO's of Solan, Kandaghat, Dharmpur, Kunihar & Nalagarh Dated : 25-03-2013.
- Meeting with Joint Secretary (GOI) Ministry of women n child Development